1. My hair is changed now, officially and I’m still in love. The first day or so it was strange because I hadn’t had darker hair in a lloonnnnnggggg time but I love it. I don’t think I’m going to let it get back to my natural color (whatever that is) for a while.
That’s me in Detroit. In the background is Canada. (Also, you can’t see it but I kept some pink from summer. yay!!!!)
2. If you follow me on pinterest, you know that right now I’m totally & completely obsessed with gathering ideas for a frame that will be included in our gallery wall. One frame I’m reserving for lots & lots of typography. Thank goodness for etsy!!!
3. RP & I were very worried that we weren’t going to be able to put up a tree this year because of the puppy. That was until I saw this:
That’s right. This year, our tree is going in the bedroom! I’ve decided it’s going to be awesome.🙂
4. This is the first year I’m not participating in NaNoWriMo (or national novel writing month) in two years and it’s really weird for me. I mean, the first year I did it I was 4 months away from our wedding, had our wedding shower and went to both Michigan & Florida but somehow I wrote a 50,000 word novel. I’m trying to do some writing for me currently, to get back into the swing of things. It’s just weird for me to try to do so at a desk. I just work so much better laying in bed. (don’t laugh, it’s true!) Ipad get here soon please!🙂
5. In the stress of the election results on Tuesday, I decided that as cute as Anderson Cooper is, I couldn’t just sit there so I made cookies waiting for Florida results to come in. (PS, we’re STILL waiting FL, only three days later.) Then I proceeded to stay up until one in the morning. Did you stay up late for the speeches too, or was I the only crazy one?
Chelsea Clinton must be so jealous that she was probably the last first kid to have an awkward period. (am I right? No one has those weird awkward stages anymore!)