This Friday five is coming at you from my new iPad! I’m just so darned excited! Before we go any further, please let me know some of you’re favorite apps. I need to stop geeking out over family feud and food network. (I have restaurants lined up to visit for vacations we don’t plan on taking for at least 2 years.)
1. iPad, iPad, iPad. I’m totally obsessed. It even made RP leave later than usual for work today…because he was setting reminders for me. (Thank you.)
2. We are finally almost done Christmas shopping! I finally found some darned pink yoga pants. I had to make a trip to the mall to find that I should have done so all along because there was just a wall dedicated to what I needed to buy. Regular length small is totally impossible to find online, unless you don’t care that they won’t be shipped until March. I don’t think that counts as a Christmas gift if it’s received in March.
3. Speaking of gifts, now comes the hard part: wrapping. Neither of us are really good at it, but I’m good with ribbon, so I try to fix it up that way. As much as I’d love to have a lovely and perfectly wrapped present to give, let’s be honest: they’re tearing off the paper anyway, right? Now, if we’re talking about using empty boxes for decor…well, then I just need my mom.
4. So, the end of the world is next week…how are you guys spending it? I’m going to my parents house with RP & Taylor to spend some time with them and then my friends and I are having our gift exchange. End of the world=presents!!!!! (obviously.)
5. Speaking of cute puppy Taylor, she’s made our Christmas card a huge hit! Yesterday we even received a card addressed to us and her! We tried to explain but she didn’t really understand. 🙂